In Kõrvemaa, a wonderful natural landscape, marked health, hiking, and nature trails await you. You can find a suitable trail for cycling, forest jogging, Nordic walking as well as just for a leisurely stroll.
Marked hiking and health trails, ski trails in winter
- 5 km health trail – a calm health trail, ideal for beginners and children.
- 3 km health trail – a fast track, there are ascents and descents. Suitable for Nordic walking and forest jogging.
- 8 km hiking trail – suitable for hiking.
- 5 km health trail – a fast track, there are ascents and descents. Suitable for Nordic walking and forest jogging.
- 10 km cross-country running track NEW! – challenging terrain trail
- 14 km hiking trail – well suited for a trip with FAT bikes
- 19 km health trail – the trail passes through various landscape forms – swamps and bogs, ridges and eskers
- 24 km health trail – the trail passes through various landscape forms – swamps and bogs, ridges and eskers
- 1 km rolling track – a regularly cleaned rolling track awaits both skaters and skiers
- Kõrvemaa MOBO track – New permanent track for mobile orienteering. 28 checkpoints, markers as reflectors – can also be used in the dark.
- John Deere track – 9-basket track, suitable for beginners and enthusiasts
- Prodigy Kõrvemaa track – a competition track with 20 baskets suitable for advanced players.
- The Kõrvemaa archery track consists of a spacious training area and eight shooting ranges.
RMK hiking trails and a hiking track are nearby
- Uuejärve nature trail 6 km, more information here, hiking can be started from Sportland Kõrvemaa Hiking and Skiing Center – about 8 km in total. The trail winds through the diverse and interesting landscape of Põhja-Kõrvemaa. You can see different forest types, landforms, and traces left by the Soviet army. The trail is marked in yellow.
- Jussi nature trail 8 km, more information here. The hike can be started from Koersilla car park or Sportland Kõrvemaa Hiking and Skiing Center if you take a bicycle trip. For cycling, the hiking trail between the lakes is an exciting challenge in itself.
- Paukjärve nature trail 5 km, more information here. Here you can combine hiking on the Jussi and Paukjärve nature trails. The hike can be started from Paukjärve car park or Koersilla car park. Suitable for hikes or bicycle trips. From Lake Paukjärv, it is possible to go hiking along Kõnnu Suursoo on a boardwalk or on a swamp trip.
- RMK 375 km hiking road Oandu – Ikla, which passes through Kõrvemaa
- RMK 820 km Peraküla-Aegviidu-Ähijärve hiking trail
- RMK 614 km Penijõgi-Aegviidu-Kauksi
Good to know!
- Marked health, hiking, and nature trails await you
- Maps are available at the Center