With the COVID-19 safety label, trusted to us by Harju Ettevõtlus- ja Arenduskeskus we confirm that we follow the requirements and instructions of the Government and the Health Board of Estonia (https://kriis.ee/en) established for our industry or field, that we keep up to date with the information, and that we help visitors comply with the infection-prevention guidelines on site.
- the visitor’s code of conduct and information on the Covid-19 virus prevention activities implemented by the service provider are available for all clients;
- all employees are aware of the guidelines for preventing the spread of the virus and follow them in their daily work;
- the indoor ventilation system is working properly;
- there are enough disinfectants, they are available in places visible to everyone;
- frequently touched surfaces are cleaned and disinfected regularly;
- employees and guests are required to wear a mask or alternative personal protective equipment in accordance with applicable national regulations;
- the possibility to maintain the necessary distance both with each other and with the service providers is ensured;
- people with signs of illness are not allowed to be in public places or in the service area;
- people who have come into contact with a client or employee with signs of illness are informed of the exposure without disclosing personal data.
Keeping this label means constant work since the establishment loses the right to display it when they have violated the rules. In other words: when you see this quality label, all precautions have been taken to make your visit as safe as possible.
We wish you a safe visit to Kõrvemaa!